Did you know that you could use Lumen Photon Therapy and BioEnergy Patches to help with your blood pressure concerns?
You can help affect a positive change in blood pressure readings:
- Healthy diet and lifestyle changes (including regular exercise, stress reduction, and good sleep).
- Lumen Photon Therapy LED Light System suggests using setting 5 over the kidney area 5-10 min several times/day.
- BioEnergy Patches – natural, drug free patches. To read more about frequently asked questions about BioEnergy Patches, click here.
- Stress & Anxiety
- Stress Freeze
- Mito-Cell Restoration
- Weight Loss Leptin Support
First, a bit of background…
Blood pressure (bp) is recorded as two numbers:
- Systolic blood pressure (the first number) – indicates how much pressure blood is exerting against artery walls when the heart contracts.
- Diastolic blood pressure (the second number) – indicates how much pressure blood is exerting against artery walls while the heart muscle is resting between contractions.
Typically, more attention is given to systolic blood pressure (the first number) as a major risk factor for cardiovascular disease, especially for people over 50. In most people, systolic blood pressure can rise steadily with age due to increasing stiffness of large arteries, long-term buildup of plaque, and/or an increased incidence of cardiac and /or vascular disease.
However, either an elevated systolic or an elevated diastolic blood pressure reading may be used to make a diagnosis of high blood pressure.
To survive and function properly, tissues and organs need the oxygenated blood that the circulatory system carries throughout the body. When the heart beats, it creates pressure that pushes blood through a network of blood vessels, which include arteries, veins, and capillaries.
This pressure — blood pressure — is the result of two forces: The first force (systolic pressure) occurs as blood pumps out of the heart and into the arteries that are part of the circulatory system. The second force (diastolic pressure) is created as the heart rests between heart beats. These two forces are each represented by numbers in a blood pressure reading.
Blood Pressure Ranges
The five blood pressure ranges recognized by the American Heart Association are:
- Normal – blood pressure (bp) numbers of less than 120/80 mm Hg (millimeters of mercury)
- Elevated – blood pressure readings consistently range from 120-129 systolic and less than 80 mm Hg diastolic)
- Hypertension Stage 1 – blood pressure consistently ranges from 130 to 139 systolic or 80 to 89 mm Hg diastolic)
- Hypertension Stage 2 – blood pressure consistently is 140/90 mm Hg or higher)
- Hypertensive Crisis – blood pressure readings suddenly exceed 180/120 mm Hg)
- NOTE: If blood pressure is higher than 180/120 mm Hg or if experiencing signs of possible organ damage such as chest pain, shortness of breath, back pain, numbness/weakness, change in vision or difficulty speaking, do not wait Call 911.
High Blood Pressure
High blood pressure, also known as hypertension, is when blood pressure, the force of blood pushing against the walls of blood vessels, is consistently too high.
High blood pressure is a common condition affecting about 1 in 3 U.S. adults. It can occur in men, women, and children, and if left unattended, can lead to serious health issues.
The primary way that high blood pressure causes harm is by increasing the workload of the heart and blood vessels — making them work harder and less efficiently.
Over time, the force and friction of high blood pressure damages the delicate tissues inside the arteries. In turn, LDL (bad) cholesterol forms plaque along tiny tears in the artery walls, signifying the start of atherosclerosis.
More Interesting Stuff
In the average human, about 2,000 gallons (7,572 liters) of blood travel daily through about 60,000 miles (96,560 kilometers) of blood vessels. An average adult has 5 to 6 quarts (4.7 to 5.6 liters) of blood, which is made up of plasma, red blood cells, white blood cells and platelets.
While many view the circulatory system as simply a highway for blood — it is also known as the cardiovascular system — which is three independent systems that work together: heart (cardiovascular), lungs (pulmonary), and arteries, veins, coronary and portal vessels (systemic).
This circulatory system is a vast network of organs and vessels which are responsible for flow (to and from cells) of blood, nutrients, oxygen and other gases, and hormones.
In addition to blood, the circulatory system moves lymph, a clear fluid that helps rid the body of unwanted material.
Without the circulatory system, the body would be unable to fight disease or maintain a stable internal environment — such as proper temperature and pH balance — known as homeostasis.
Plaque substances can build up and accumulate on the inner walls of arteries and circulate in the blood. Various substances that circulate in the blood can include calcium, fat, cholesterol, cellular waste, and fibrin (material involved in blood clotting).
As plaque and damage increases, the insides of arteries become narrower, raising blood pressure and starting a vicious circle that can further harm arteries, heart, and the rest of the body. This can ultimately lead to other conditions ranging from arrhythmia to heart attack, and/or stroke.
Can Lifestyle Changes Help?
The American Heart Association recommends the following healthy life style choices:
- Eat a well-balanced diet low in salt, high in fruits, vegetables, whole grains, low-fat dairy products, skinless poultry and fish, nuts, and legumes, using non-tropical vegetable oils, and limiting saturated and trans fats, sodium, fatty meats, and items with added sugar such as sugar-sweetened beverages.
- Add more potassium rich foods to diet
- Limit alcohol to no more than two drinks per day for men and one drink per day for women
- Enjoy regular physical activity
- Manage/reduce stress
- Quit smoking
- Loose extra pounds
- Get a good night’s sleep
Lumen Photon Therapy LED Light System
Consider Light Therapy, an adjunctive therapy which supports and accelerates healing; it can be combined with many other forms of treatment for exceptional results and can help successfully treat many conditions which resist resolution through traditional means.
All Lumen™ products are designed to help activate the natural healing processes in the body and can be used in the home, office, or while traveling.
Lumen Photon Therapy™ is an adjunctive solution providing spectacular results in many cases.
For high blood pressure concerns, Lumen recommends using setting 5 over the kidney area 5-10 min several times/day.
Interested in Lumen LED Light Therapy?
To read more about Lumen LED Light Therapy Devices, click here.
To help choose the right Lumen Photon Therapy Device Click Here.
Consider BioEnergy Patches, small, very affordable, all natural, fabric patches infused with specific natural bio-frequencies to help balance the body so it functions at an optimal level. Each patch is designed to activate and support specific systems to help naturally restore missing cell communication and to help your body function as intended. Read more…
Each patch is made to help accelerate your body’s natural ability to heal itself. There are no drugs or chemicals. You wear a patch for about 3 days – It’s comfortable and easy to wear; in fact, you can even shower and sleep with it on.
Each Patch Provides
- AFFORDABLE 72-Hr Consistent Ongoing Benefit / Relief
- No Drugs / No Chemicals
- Non-Transdermal / Non-Invasive
- No Known Side Effects or Interactions – Safe For All Ages
- No Pills To Swallow / No Bad Tasting Liquids
Consider the following natural, drug-free patches as applicable to your blood pressure concerns.
Feel free to read more about each patch noted below by following the link. (And YES you can wear more than one patch concurrently.)
To read responses to questions most frequently asked about BioEnergy Wearable Patches, click here.
- Circulation/Hypertension supports heart and circulation balance for concerns such as high blood pressure
- Stress & Anxiety – supports how the brain and body handle stress, anxiety, and often resulting depression and other symptoms
- Stress Freeze – supports the way the brain and body cope with chronic, long term (adrenal) stress, anger, and anxiety such PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder) which can lead to other symptoms.
- Mito-Cell Restoration – health and well-being of Mitochondria – the body’s energy producing engine – also known as the powerhouse of the cell.
- Weight Loss Leptin Support – designed to help increase the metabolic rate, to encourage weight loss, and to support the body’s ability to keep body fat off.
- Sleep – encourages a healthy sleep pattern by promoting and enhancing the hormone melatonin in order to establish healthy sleep cycle and to help naturally reset the body’s circadian rhythm.
Contact Next Wave
At Next Wave, we wish you all the healing power your body is intrinsically designed to muster.
(And call us if you have questions and/or want some guidance – 949-542-6332 (EST 9-5 Mon – Fri)
Mari McShane at Next Wave
Other Non-Related Health Concerns?
We invite you to read more about the Lumen Photon Therapy LED Light Therapy Devices and BioEnergy Patches as well as other natural solutions for pain, inflammation, and stress on our Next Wave Website.
Best of luck… and call if you want some help. J
As always, feel free to call Next Wave for assistance or with questions at 949-542-6332 (EST). If you get voicemail, please clearly leave your name, the best phone number to reach you, your time zone, and the latest I can return your call. (I return calls in between appointments and at the end of my workday.)
Call Next Wave if you have any questions.
Domestic callers: 949-542-6332 (EST 9-5 Mon – Fri) Leave a message with your time zone and the latest I can return your call.
International callers: Email Info@YourNextWave.com to coordinate.
Note: Next Wave only ships BioEnergy Patch products within the Continental US – Most customers find that it is not cost effective to pay to ship these products outside the continental US – shipping costs can be quite prohibitive.
Let us know how else we can support you…
Notice: This information is provided for educational purposes. These products and the information presented in this website are not intended to replace professional medical advice or treatment. Neither these products nor this site is intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or medical condition. Individual results may vary. As always, we urge you to seek the advice of a qualified medical professional for any health concerns.